- 1 13.8 oz can refrigerated timeless pizza crust (i.e. Pillsbury).
- 5 Tbsp softened butter split.
- 1/3 cup loaded brown sugar.
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon.
- 1 20 oz can premium apple pie dental filling (* See Chef’s note).
- 1/2 tsp apple pie spice.
- 1 cup powdered sugar.
- 3-4 Tbsp whipping cream.
- Pre-heat the stove to 375 ° F. Use 1 Tablespoon butter to coat all-time low and also sides of a 12-inch cast iron skillet or similar. Set aside.
- On a non stick surface area stretch the pizza dough right into a 15 x 10-inch rectangle. Spread the dough with 4 Tbsp softened butter.
- Mix with each other the brown sugar as well as cinnamon. Spray over the butter.
- Use a sharp blade to cut the apple wedges in the pie filling up into smaller sized pieces. Stir in the apple pie spice. Spread over the crust.
- Begin rolling from the largest edge ending joint side down. Use a sharp blade as well as cut into 12 equivalent items. Prepare in the buttered frying pan.
- Cook for 25-30 mins till gold and puffy.
- Mix with each other the powdered sugar as well as heavy cream. Include enough lotion to make the polish drizzling consistency.
- Sprinkle the glaze over the rolls as well as serve.
Source : https://www.melissassouthernstylekitchen.com/apple-pie-cinnamon-rolls/