- 125g saltless butter, at space temperature
- 100g dark brownish sugar
- 100g wheel sugar
- 200g ordinary flour
- 50g cocoa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 150ml stout
- Stout Brigadeiro
- 250ml stout
- 1 x 397g can compressed milk
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Pinch sea salt
- Beat the butter with the sugars up until light as well as fluffy – regarding 3 mins. In a huge bowl, sieve the flour, cacao, salt, and baking powder and also blend together. Add the egg as well as vanilla to the butter and also sugar mixture and beat to integrate, then include the flour blend in thirds, rotating with the stout. Beat just up until consolidated after that place into the refrigerator for at the very least 1 hr or overnight.
- To make the brigadeiro: boil the stout over a low warm for about 8 mins, till decreased by half. Add the compressed milk and chocolate powder as well as mix well to incorporate then cook for 15 mins, or until the combination has actually thickened. Keep mixing frequently so it does not adhere to all-time low of the pan!
- When enlarged, put the mix onto a greased plate as well as place into the refrigerator to cool.
- When the brigadeiro has cooled, shape right into small spheres, regarding the size of a walnut.
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan. Line a cooking tray with parchment paper.
- Making use of a gelato inside story, dig rounds of the cookie dough. Squash somewhat and also add a ball of the brigadeiro to the middle, after that bring the edges in to frame the brigadeiro. Repeat until every one of the dough is used up.
- Bake the cookies for 10 – 15 minutes. Allow to cool down on the cooking tray for 2-3 mins, then transfer to a cake rack to cool slightly much more prior to serving.
Source : https://www.tastemade.co.uk/videos/chocolate-stout-cookies?utm_source=oo&utm_account=tastemade_uk&utm_content=0_05-13-2019