For the Sauce:
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 tablespoon. fresh cut parsley
- 1 little garlic cloves minced
For the Salmon:
- 3 salmon fillets, about 6 oz. each skin on or off
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp. Old Bay Flavoring or to taste
Sear the Salmon
- Season the salmon fillets with Old Bay Flavoring (or salt and pepper).
- Heat a big non-stick frying pan over high with olive oil. Location the fillets in the frying pan as well as minimize the warmth to medium-low. Do stagnate the fillets. Enable them to cook for about 5-6 minutes or up until well browned and prepared about halfway with. Turn the fillets and cook for regarding 5 more minutes, or until they reach the wanted doneness.
Make the Sauce.
- In a little frying pan or pan, bring the lemon juice to a boil. Minimize the heat to low and also cook for 3 minutes, mixing occasionally.
- Decrease the heat to extremely reduced and also include the chilly butter to the lemon juice. Keep stirring, enabling the butter to melt slowly. When the butter is thawed halfway, add the parsley, garlic, salt, and also pepper. Cook for 1 even more min as well as eliminate from the warm.
Source : https://cooktoria.com/lemon-butter-salmon/