For Oreo Crust:
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies
- 1/2 mug saltless butter-melted
- Strawberry Cheesecake Layer:
- 1/2 mug saltless butter-softened
- 1 mug powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 1/4 cup whipped lotion
- 1 1/3 cup diced fresh strawberries (about 5.5 oz.).
For Strawberry Jello Layer:.
- 3 oz. strawberry flavorful jelly (like Jello).
- 1/2 cup boiling water.
- 1 cup strawberry Greek yogurt.
- 4 cups whipped lotion.
- 2– 3 mugs whipped lotion.
- 4– 5 oz. white chocolate bar to make the swirls.
- To make the crust ground whole Oreo cookies with the dental filling in a food processor to make great crumbs. In a dish mix together 1/2 mug thawed butter with Oreo crumbs until uniformly dampened, then press the mixture in the bottom of 9 x 13 inch dish, set in the fridge freezer to firm while making cheesecake layer.
- In a dish lotion together 1/2 cup softened butter, 8 oz. softened lotion cheese as well as 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth as well as creamy. Add 1 1/4 mug whipped lotion and mix to integrate. Utilizing a rubber spatula, delicately fold in diced strawberries as well as spread the combination over cooled crust. Place in the fridge.
- In a large bowl location strawberry Jello, include 1/2 mug boiling water as well as stir to dissolve completely. Blend in 1 mug strawberry Greek yogurt until combine. Add 4 mugs whipped cream and mix up until combine equally. Pour the combination over cream cheese layer and smooth the top.
- Cool for 2-3 hours till set.
- Spread 2 cups whipped cream on top.
- To make the curls, carefully attract a veggie peeler throughout the wide surface area of a bar of white chocolate at room temperature. Sprinkle curls on the top. Cool for 2 more hrs prior to offering, or over night.
- Shop in the fridge.
Source : https://omgchocolatedesserts.com/no-bake-strawberry-jello-lasagna/