For the cookies:
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon flax dish + 3 tbsp cozy water).
- 1 mug vegan butter.
- 1 mug white sugar (you can likewise minimize it to 3/4 and also it ‘d be fine).
- 1 mug brownish sugar (you can also minimize it to 3/4 and also it would certainly be fine).
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 2 1/2 cups versatile flour.
- 1 tsp cooking powder.
- 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
For the cinnamon sugar.
- 1/4 mug white sugar.
- 1 tbsp cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 350ªF (180ºC).
- In a little bowl, incorporate flax meal as well as cozy water to create the flax egg. Let sit for about 10 mins, mixing a few times in between.
- Leave your butter on the counter for about half an hour to let the chill come off from the fridge. In a huge mixing dish utilizing a beater or stand mixer, cream butter with white sugar as well as brownish sugar.
- Add flax egg as well as vanilla essence and also beat till integrated.
- Sort in flour, baking powder, baking soft drink, as well as salt.
- In one more shallow dish, mix together white sugar as well as cinnamon to make cinnamon sugar layer.
- Roll into 1-inch balls (I use a 1 1/2 tbsp cookie scoop to divide them evenly) as well as roll in cinnamon sugar. Place on a lined, heavy-bottomed flat pan and cook for 11 minutes, until cookies are puffy and also sides are just barely golden brown.
- Get rid of frying pan from oven as well as let cool down on a wire rack for a minute or more prior to eliminating the cookies as well as enabling to cool on the wire rack.
- Store in an impermeable container.
Source : https://thevietvegan.com/vegan-snickerdoodles/